One of my biggest lessons while attending school at the U of M is cold means COLD. hehe =D I'm joking. (but I do mean that)
Anyway, one of my biggest lesson is that University is not the same as school. When I was in school, the only thing that I have to focus is my study. However, this is not the case in university. In university, I have to manage my time and money wisely. At the same time, my study is still my priority.
I still need to learn all the skills needed to face the work-life. I am looking forward to improve my leadership skill and communication skill. ~wish me luck~
First lesson: lessons come in different shapes, sizes, 'colours' and at different times. Lesson two: Be always ready for lesson one. Lesson Three: "Activate" your lesson. Your lesson only works for you if you 'work it'. Lesson Four: Lessons are hard, but if you get past the hard part, they make you smile. Lesson Five: There is always another lesson, this is the school of life!
For me, I keep trying, working at my lessons, learning from my mistakes (and I make a whole bunch of them!) and keep standing up, despite the bruises, the grim, the sweat and the smelly underpants!!!!
The biggest lesson I learnt at UofM is that nothing is unachievable if you put mind, energy, and will towards it. If there is something you want to achieve, its all about keeping your focus and working towards it. What I still need to learn, is if the process takes longer than expected or beyond our patience, do we give up? and when is the right time to give up? there is an argument that it is a complete waste of time when we keep trying to achieve something but to no response. So when do we draw a line is something I am yet to figure out...
One of my biggest lessons while attending school at the U of M is cold means COLD. hehe =D
ReplyDeleteI'm joking. (but I do mean that)
Anyway, one of my biggest lesson is that University is not the same as school. When I was in school, the only thing that I have to focus is my study. However, this is not the case in university. In university, I have to manage my time and money wisely. At the same time, my study is still my priority.
I still need to learn all the skills needed to face the work-life. I am looking forward to improve my leadership skill and communication skill. ~wish me luck~
=)
First lesson: lessons come in different shapes, sizes, 'colours' and at different times.
ReplyDeleteLesson two: Be always ready for lesson one.
Lesson Three: "Activate" your lesson. Your lesson only works for you if you 'work it'.
Lesson Four: Lessons are hard, but if you get past the hard part, they make you smile.
Lesson Five: There is always another lesson, this is the school of life!
For me, I keep trying, working at my lessons, learning from my mistakes (and I make a whole bunch of them!) and keep standing up, despite the bruises, the grim, the sweat and the smelly underpants!!!!
The biggest lesson I learnt at UofM is that nothing is unachievable if you put mind, energy, and will towards it. If there is something you want to achieve, its all about keeping your focus and working towards it.
ReplyDeleteWhat I still need to learn, is if the process takes longer than expected or beyond our patience, do we give up? and when is the right time to give up? there is an argument that it is a complete waste of time when we keep trying to achieve something but to no response. So when do we draw a line is something I am yet to figure out...